[ubuntu-us-in] Time for a change

Daniel Dunn dan.dunn.16.62 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 14:07:22 GMT 2007

AWSOME. Thanks for the input everyone. I think that i am going to
start with C# then move to python then perl. Seems like a natural
progression to me. I am a HUGE fan of Oreilly books, so i will
probably pick up a C# book from them. Can anyone suggest any other
entry level resources that they would use for C#?