[ubuntu-us-in] Time for a change

David Bell dtbell99 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 14:28:16 GMT 2007

I would suggest Python, I have found that to be what most Ubuntu projects
are asked to be written in, or stick with C# and use Mono! Personally I
would say Java, but that is my language of preference and until the
pre-installed open jdk is in all distro's it might not be a good language of
choice.

Dave Bell