[ubuntu-us-in] Reminder: Monthly meeting 8:00 PM EST, 2007-11-12

Ben Crowe ben.crowe at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 14:31:48 GMT 2007

I (bcrowe) have the same issue, Pres-Gas.
I have 3 kids (3, 2, 5mo.) and 8:00 is bedtime for them. After reading
bedtime stories and tucking them in, I'm lucky to be out by 8:30-8:45.
I will always be late to the IRC meetings if I can attend at all...
(I also understand that Heroes starts @ 9:00 and no one wants to miss
Heroes to chat...)

Thanks,
Ben Crowe