[ubuntu-us-in] Linux MCE (Ben Dailey

Simon Ruiz sruiz at mccsc.edu
Fri Mar 23 18:40:22 GMT 2007

Yeah, there's a QuickTime version up on a link on the right-hand side of my blog (http://indianalinux.blogspot.com) and I might still have the DVD project saved on the Mac here at school so I MIGHT be able to burn off a copy. We could probably find some other stuff to have on there as well, such as the Experience Ubuntu.ogg file in the Examples folder, so people can play with the interface and try different stuff.

I know I'd like to play with it, myself, heh.