[ubuntu-us-in] IU LinuxFest - Conference Pack on its way!

Simon Ruiz sruiz at mccsc.edu
Fri Mar 23 16:46:57 GMT 2007

Re: Using Dapper sleeves. Not a bad idea, really, as long as we black out the version number ;-)

Well, how about if we're optimistic and go for 50? I'd be willing to buy them and burn them if someone else would take care of the labels.

Should we burn more than just x86 cds? I don't know that 64-bit is really worth the disadvantages to be handing them out to people who don't know better...Maybe a few PPC ones?

Simón