[ubuntu-us-in] Linux MCE (Ben Dailey

dtbell99 at hotmail.com dtbell99 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 23 13:11:39 GMT 2007

I think this would be a great project/demo for the Ubuntu-Indiana or Blug
booth at IU Linuxfest. If anyone wants to go in with me on getting this
going before April 11th let me know. I have a cool blue cobalt cube that
might have the power (and would look cool), I'm going to try and get it
installed on it this weekend. I might have a TV but it's not a flat screen
which would probably look cooler. I can go out and get the mouse though. I
also have a TV tuner card, hopefully that will work also. Any thoughts let
me know.
Dave