[ubuntu-us-in] Notes from 2007-03-14 Indiana LoCo team meeting

Michael Schultheiss schultmc at cinlug.org
Thu Mar 15 01:23:01 GMT 2007

The Indiana LoCo team held its first meeting in #ubuntu-indiana on
irc.freenode.net on 2007-03-14 at 8:00 PM EDT.  12 team members
participated in the meeting.  We decided to hold regular team meetings
on the 2nd Monday of each month at 8:00 PM Eastern time.

IU LinuxFest [1] is being held at IUPUI on Wednesday, April 11, 2007.
CINLUG and BLUG plan on having booths at IU LinuxFest and coordinating
on LoCo exhibits.

We're currently soliciting ideas for the Indiana LoCo team logo - if you
have any ideas, please share them via the mailing list and/or forum.

If you're interested, a log [2] of the meeting is available.  The actual
meeting is at the top of the log.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the IndianaLoCo team meeting.
We're off to a great start!  See you online (or say hi at IU LinuxFest)!

[1] http://www.ussg.iu.edu/linuxfest
[2] http://logs.ubuntu-eu.org/freenode/2007/03/15/%23ubuntu-indiana.html