[ubuntu-us-in] IRC meeting, 13 March 2007

Scott Blaydes sblaydes at sbce.org
Tue Mar 13 15:48:29 GMT 2007

Okay, I have a bit of a problem with this date/time, as it is the same
time as the Bloomington Linux Users Group monthly meeting.  On IRC you
mentioned Wednesday, but the date in the email is today (Tuesday).
Wednesday would work better for me.

Sorry, not trying to change everything up, but I know that is a schedule
conflict for atleast 2 of us, if not more.

Thank you,
Scott Blaydes