[ubuntu-us-in] hello

Benjamin azdbacks at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 02:23:05 GMT 2007

Hola! Just relocated to the Indy area from Phoenix. Finally getting settled
in and trying to adjust to the cooler weather here. (although, the past
couple days have been extremely nice)

I work at Lilly under the IT umbrella -- It helps pay the bills... Looking
forward to getting to know the Indiana Ubuntu team.

Regards,
Benjamin