[ubuntu-us-in] June meeting?

Simón Ruiz simon.a.ruiz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 02:58:49 BST 2007

I know Scott has been pretty pumped about ITEC, so I hope it's a
happenin' place.

I gave him the Conference Pack stuff that Canonical sent for the IU
LinuxFest (which I found when I got home from it), so if nothing else,
he'll be happenin'.

I'll be interested to hear how it goes. And if anyone has a camera
around, definitely take some pictures of the Ubuntu love!

On 6/22/07, Michael Schultheiss <schultmc at cinlug.org> wrote:
> I'm out of the country until Sunday - I'm fine with hashing out any June
> topics on the mailing list.  Scott Blaydes already talked to me about
> getting an ITEC registration code for next week.  If anyone wants to
> help man the CINLUG booth in exchange for free entrance to the
> conference, let me know.  Visit www.goitec.com and click on Indianapolis
> for more information.

-Simón A. Ruiz