[ubuntu-us-in] June meeting?

Michael Schultheiss schultmc at cinlug.org
Fri Jun 22 18:04:42 BST 2007

I'm out of the country until Sunday - I'm fine with hashing out any June
topics on the mailing list.  Scott Blaydes already talked to me about
getting an ITEC registration code for next week.  If anyone wants to
help man the CINLUG booth in exchange for free entrance to the
conference, let me know.  Visit www.goitec.com and click on Indianapolis
for more information.