[ubuntu-us-in] Notes from 2007-11-12 Indiana LoCo team meeting

Michael Schultheiss schultmc at cinlug.org
Mon Dec 3 05:04:28 GMT 2007

The Indiana LoCo team [1] held its eightth monthly meeting in
#ubuntu-indiana on irc.freenode.net on 2007-11-12 at 8:00 PM EDT.  6
team members participated in the meeting.

We gave a recap of our Gutsy Gibbon release party.  We held a team
dinner at the Claddagh Irish Pub [2] at 3835 East 96th Street in
Indianapolis starting at 7:00 PM on Saturday, October 20, 2007.  We had
a turnout of about 12 team members who came from around the state.  It
was nice to put faces to names we only knew virtually before.

We discussed becoming an Approved LoCo team.  Deciding on a roadmap and
putting together an application page [3] on the wiki is all we have left
to do.  Ana Greavu volunteered to write up a mission statement/roadmap
for us based on the discussion from the last meeting.  She needs
information about our past events to complete this task.

We adjourned at ~8:30 PM EDT.  Further discussion is welcome on the
mailing list or forums.

If you're interested, a log [4] of the meeting is available.  The actual
meeting is at the top of the log.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the Indiana LoCo team meeting.
We're off to a great start!  See you online!

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IndianaTeam
[2] http://www.claddaghirishpubs.com/
[3] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IndianaTeam/ApprovalApplication
[4] http://logs.ubuntu-eu.org/free/2007/11/13/%23ubuntu-indiana.html