[ubuntu-us-in] Logo

Christopher E. Walker cewalker at uchicago.edu
Fri Apr 6 19:22:07 BST 2007

The flyer and logo look great!  The first phrase has "the indiana
Unbuntu...."  Is this a spelling mistake?

As a new Linux user, I'd love to rip off the "Designed for Windows XP"
sticker on my laptop and replace it with a Ubuntu specific one?  Have
you guys seen something like this?  If not already available, maybe we
could make one with the new Indiana Loco logo?  It could say something
like, "Desecrated with Windows, Reborn with Ubuntu!".

Let me know if there is something I can do to help out with the IU
LinuxFest presence.

Chris Walker