[Ubuntu Illinois] UWN-Ubuntu Illinois event

Eddie Martinez eddiemartinez at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 06:17:37 GMT 2007

The Ubuntu-Illinois Team would like to announce the launch of it's
campaign for a hackathon/codesprint on Saturday February 9th, 2008.
Shooting for the Champaign-Urbana area, this event is designed to help
promote the use of free software on all ends, and Ubuntu in specific.
Our plans include an Install Fest, hackaton, and talks by the general
community. At the moment, we are asking that any coding done by the
users is something easily  accessible; documentation work, bug
triaging, packaging, and other such activities. As always, our team is
concerned with the choice of the end user, and we are willing to work
with anyone who wants to promote transparency and freedom in their
code. Any and all help is appreciated.

Regards

Ubuntu Illinois Team

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IllinoisTeam/Events

(via Eddie Martinez aka posingaspopular)
^Note: this last line doesn't have mean all that much^