[Ubuntu-us-id] Ubuntu Idaho LoCo Meeting

rihanha rihanha at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 04:21:26 UTC 2012

What:   Ubuntu Idaho LoCo Meeting
Where:  Open Lab Idaho
When:   Tuesday, November 27, 6:30-7:30 PM
Topics:         25 mins:  Ubuntu - Command Line & File Structure
               10 mins:  Android – Push Notifications
               10 mins:   Ubuntu – Data Recovery
                5  mins:  Google – G+

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IdahoTeam

Greetings! If you haven’t already heard, we are rebooting the Ubuntu
Idaho LoCo (local community) Team.  We will be meeting the last Tuesday
of every month, which makes our next meeting November 27th, 6:30-7:30
PM. We will be meeting in the Open Lab Idaho meeting space, near Chinden
and Fairview. Physical address is 108 W 33rd Street, Garden City, ID, it
is next door to the Reuseum, across the way from the Payette Brewing
Company.

We are going to modify the format of the meetings to reduce the
overhead, which means a little shorter and instead of 2-3 major topics,
we will be doing 1-2 longer discussions, ending  with a few shorter
‘lightning talks’ or demos – generally 5-15 minutes each.

We have had a few requests to do a refresher on command line, so we plan
to review file structure and some useful command line, followed up by a
few lightning talks.

Hope to see you there!

p.s. This message was sent from the LaunchPad mail list. To avoid
confusion, future emails will come from the Ubuntu mailing list. If you
would like to hear about meetings/events, you can sign up here: