[Ubuntu-us-id] Ubuntu LoCo Meeting

rihanha rihanha at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 22:49:53 UTC 2012

Hello all

Just a quick note about the next LoCo meeting. We had to bump it up a week
due to Christmas and it came up really fast. Though most folks have let us
know they won't be able to make it, and a few others have caught that bug
going around, we decided to go ahead with the meet; however, in lieu of a
formal topic we'll just have open discussion/BoF style. Potential
discussion topics: Ubuntu & Kubuntu, more on command line, future topics to
cover, Ingress, 3D printing, FreeNAS, etc.

What: Ubuntu Idaho LoCo Meeting
Where: Open Lab Idaho
When: Tuesday, Dec 18, 6:30-7:30 PM
Topics: Open discussion

Note: for this month we'll keep the 'official' time to 7:30. Starting in
Jan we'll bump it to 6:30-8 PM since an hour just really didn't cut it,
even with the new leaner format.