[Ubuntu-us-id] Changing of Ubuntu-Idaho Team Ownership.

Chris Crisafulli itnet7 at ubuntu.com
Tue Jan 25 21:22:40 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011-01-21 at 15:12 -0500, Chris Crisafulli wrote:
> Ubuntu Idaho LoCo Team,
>
> Last year around May to June, there was basically (IMHO) a hostile
> takeover of the team, with a seriously uncooperative attitude towards
> preexisting members and leaders. This made several of the teams'
> contributors decide they would basically like to invest their time
> elsewhere and pretty much gave free reign of the team to the new
> "leader". Since then there have been no visible signs, whatsoever,
> that any real progress has/had been made.

Team,

When you're wrong, you're wrong. So let me offer an apology to the both
the team and Clint. I really shouldn't have phrased my e-mail that way.
In my efforts to try and rally the troops, I made a poor choice in words
and unnecessarily said things I shouldn't have. Please forgive me for my
harsh words, and lets move forward to make the Idaho Team great!

Thanks for your time!

Chris Crisafulli
Ubuntu LoCo Council