Meeting 2010-03-25

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Fri Mar 26 13:30:53 GMT 2010

I think we're probably ok.  As long as everyone remembers Saturday. :)

Anyway, if one or two folks want to show up a little early and a
couple others stay late to help setup and cleanup, that would be
appreciated.  There shouldn't be much if any.

Also, we can have light refreshments.  Any volunteers?  I'll ask my
wife, but I will have relatives from out of town at that time, so I
don't know what I'll be able to swing.  Please, nothing messy, because
if accidents happen, I'll have to pay for them.

Thanks!

Aaron