Ubuntu Global Jam Iowa City location for Friday, March 26th, 2010

Scott Shields atomicspark85 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 20:36:00 GMT 2010

I apologize for sending out this message so close to the Global Jam,
but we have the Iowa City campus for Kirkwood Community Collage as an
available location for Friday the 26th. The hours the room is
available is from around 12 pm until 5 pm. The room is networked and
we'll have more than enough computers to run live CDs off of, install
to a virtual machine, or possibly swap out the towers with. If you
wish to install Ubuntu to a machine, you will need to bring your own
computer tower or laptop. Peripherals such as monitors, keyboards,
mice, and a printer will already be provided for you. We will also
have a projector available, but I'm not sure about prolonged use of
the device. Reply if you have any questions and me know if you will be
able to attend. I'd like to figure out food and beverage options
beforehand.