wish list and meeting notes

Wes Kocher kwierso at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 03:07:52 GMT 2010

Stupid family time, starting whenever the rest of the family chooses. Always
gets in the way of me being able to talk with people I don't really know
over the Internet... Sorry I couldn't make it to the meeting.

Anyway, I've spoken with the Simpson College Conferences department head's
assistant earlier today. That department is the one we would need to go
through. I gave the assistant all of the information that I think she would
need for reserving a room (West Des Moines, saturday or sunday, starting at
noon, running 2-3 hours maybe more, 10-20 max attending, preferably a
computer lab). She said that there would most likely be a room available,
but I'd need to talk with the department head herself to find out what the
fee would be and to actually make the reservation. She was supposed to try
to call me back sometime today, but her assistant said she was stuck in
meetings all afternoon. I'll call her back tomorrow.
Wes