"Last minute" IRC chat for Ubuntu Jam Session locations.

Wes Kocher kwierso at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 04:18:36 GMT 2010

So at our meeting
tonight<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs/IowaTeam/20100311>,
we discussed the current status for the various places we're trying to host
our Jam event.

You can read the minutes in that wiki link for notes on the meeting, but I
wanted to send out a notice to everyone on the mailing list that we're going
to hold an additional chat this coming Tuesday at 8PM (20:00 CST) to
hopefully get everything settled for getting a place or two to hold the Jam.

I'm going to be in touch with Simpson College tomorrow about using one of
their Des Moines area campuses (either West Des Moines or Ankeny).

Gringochapin will hopefully find out if the University of Iowa's ACM group
will officially host the Iowa City Jam for us (making the room free).

AtomicSpark's going to contact Kirkwood College to see if we could meet
there, should the Iowa City plan fall through.

Hopefully at least one of us will have some good news by Tuesday night.

Our next regularly scheduled meeting should still be on Thursday night.
We're just running out of time for getting the Jam set up, so the sooner we
can finalize the location(s), the better.

KWierso