Fwd: Question for current ACM leaders

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Sun Mar 7 15:44:09 GMT 2010

Hi Austin and all.

Thanks for getting back to me.

The event will be free and open to anyone who wants to come, though
(assuming that the venue allows) I imagine we may setup a pool to buy
some pizzas or whatever, but it would be voluntary of course.

I'm not sure how long we want to run, but the possible dates for the
event are March 26, 27 or 28.  I suggest March 27, or 28 as a second
choice, but I fear that the 26th would be a problem for many folks, so
I can't recommend it.

To my understanding, we will either be working on documentation,
installing and testing the new version of Ubuntu, or squishing bugs.
As I understand it, this event should be great for both those who know
a lot about Linux and Ubuntu, and those who know nothing but would
like to learn.

Does someone more experienced with how this event will likely work
want to better explain what the event will entail and what we will be
doing exactly?

If you do, please CC the mailing list, and forward all replies, so we
can all keep up

Thanks.

Aaron