w00t - I'm here, too

Jared Brees j8t8b at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 28 04:55:09 GMT 2010

Mike,

I'm not sure - but I'll see what I can find out. If not, I have a couple of other ideas that might work for locations to meet.
I'm around the Valley Junction area... definitely would be cool to meet some other Linux fans, maybe even work our way to an install fest or something.

Should I upload my edited version of that poster somewhere? If so, where?

Jared Brees /
computer_freak_8