Gameplan

Paul Tagliamonte paultag at ubuntu.com
Thu Jan 28 01:40:31 GMT 2010

Hey Iowa!

OK. Play time is up :)

We need a direction and rules for this team.

We need a few guys to step up.

If you have worked on a Wiki system before, we could use your skills.
We use MoinMoin. It's easy, I swear. The team needs an in-depth wiki.
For an example, take a look at my teams wiki. [1].

We need some images for the wiki as well, so all you Graphics
Designers, help the Wiki Squad out!

We will also need a Blueprint. This is critical.

We will need to draft up a year ( plus ) map of goals, and objectives.

The team will vote on this when it's done, and changes will be made.
We need a preliminary version, first.

Handle that on Launchpad -- there is a Blueprint section.

Step on up!

[1]: http://wiki.ubuntu.com/OhioTeam

Your Mentor,
Paul Tagliamonte