Iowa LoCo

Allen Dye iowan at ymail.com
Fri Jan 22 22:46:35 GMT 2010

Part of my pledge to myself and goal @ https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Iowan is to "Support and promote Iowa LoCo". As a new Ubuntu member (as of 1/20/10), I would like to start advancing the Iowa LoCo. I know there are other Iowans on the Forums...
 I've requested some mentoring help, but realize that as a relative latecomer to the group, there is already some structure in place. Because it is my goal to build up the group - rather than tear down what exists, I'd like permission to continue.

.... Allen ...
  (Iowan)