Ubuntu LoCo -- Upcoming Activities

Nathan McCrina nfmccrina at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 23:03:31 UTC 2011

On Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 8:33 PM, David Tomaschik <david at systemoverlord.com>wrote:

> 3) I'm going to be talking with the Southeast Linux Fest organizers
> about having a LoCo table at SELF.  Is anyone else interested in helping
> to man the table?

I noticed this is 9 days old, sorry for not responding earlier. :) I would
be willing to help out if we had a table at SELF. What are the prerequisites
(if any) as far as Linux and Ubuntu knowledge?

--
I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us are. It's
very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad.