Ubuntu One 'add this computer' page fix
lockhart.eric at gmail.com
Sat May 1 22:20:26 BST 2010
It looks like they are still working out a few bugs with UbuntuOne. If
you're connecting to UbuntuOne and having trouble getting the 'add this
computer' page to appear after you log in then this fix may work for you.
It worked for me.
1) Open Applications->Accessories->Passwords and Encryption Keys
2) If you have an UbuntuOne token (under Passwords: default), right-click
and select delete
3) Open a terminal session and run:
4) Open System->Preferences->Ubuntu One
5) A browser window should open and you should be prompted to add your
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ubuntu-us-ga