Face to Face

Michael B. Trausch mike at trausch.us
Fri Jun 18 08:37:51 BST 2010

On Thu, 2010-06-17 at 23:10 -0400, David Tomaschik wrote:
> I'd like to organize another face-to-face meeting for the Georgia
> LoCo.
> It's been quite a while since the last one, so I'd like to get input
> on
> timing/location.  If you'd be interested in such an event, respond
> with
> what area and when you feel we should have one.  I'm hoping to find a
> location that works for as many people as possible.  Because we have
> (and are open to) younger members, venues that require 21+ will not be
> considered.

I'm fine with pretty much anything within a (reasonable) driving
distance from Lithonia.

Of course, if anyone has a crystal ball handy, it'd be nice if they
could be consulted to see if I am going to have something like a client
emergency come up so that we can schedule around that, too.  :-P

	--- Mike