Keith Kuslak keith.kuslak at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 23:15:19 BST 2010

X crashed for some reason. Impressive seeing as it is really hard to do that
now. What video card do you have?

Also check out /var/log/Xorg.0.log and see what the last few (maybe up to
20ish lines or so ... just keep reading backwards until you see an error)

then google the error and find the problem.  You might also try manually
configuring Xorg.