UbuCon

Bryan Basil bryanlbasil at gmail.com
Thu May 28 20:48:37 BST 2009

Jim Popovitch wrote:
> On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 14:50, Bryan Basil<bryanlbasil at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Ubucon
>>

> I guess you missed my subtle point.... we already do all of that under
> the loco.   What would renaming it bring us?
>
> -Jim P.

I think I've plainly explained myself.  If you are uninterested, kindly
do not post your email address.  That is all you have to do.

If you'd rather it be called the same thing that it's always called -
that's fine with me.  I just want to organise a face-to-face meeting
with Ubuntu users, Linux users, and anyone who'd like to be there.

This wouldn't happen for another year, as I have already explained, so
there would be no clash with other meetings/gatherings.

If you are so very against the idea, do not come.  Alternatively, if
you'd like to support Ubuntu and the LoCo, you are welcome to help.

I sincerely apologise if I have been a bit short with you, but there is
absolutely no reason to be so against my idea.  No hard feelings. :-)