Ubuntu-us-ga Digest, Vol 28, Issue 1

Wolf Halton saphil at yahoo.com
Thu May 7 17:48:17 BST 2009

(unlurk)

Jon,
If you are still here as an attendee, you aren't really leaving.

-Wolf
(back to lurking)

--Click on WolfHalton.info and Speak Your Mind!

Of all things, good sense is the most fairly distributed: everyone thinks he is so well supplied with it that even those who are the hardest to satisfy in every other respect never desire more of it than they already have. -- René Descartes - Discours de la Méthode