Announcement

Jon Reagan jreagan1990 at gmail.com
Tue May 5 21:53:18 BST 2009

Hello everyone,

I hate to say it, but I am going to have to step down from the Ubuntu
Georgia LoCo.  I've had some good times, and I enjoyed working with everyone
on the team.

The best way I know how to explain it is that I am 18 years old.  I have a
life to live, one that I have been neglecting myself for several years.  I
wish the best for the team and it's future.  I still plan on showing up for
events, but I will actually be attending, and not leading.  (I have the 9.04
CDs, and will bring them to the installfest)

I know this is not the best time for me to leave, but it must be done.

Thanks for the great memories,

Jon Reagan