Ubuntu-us-ga Digest, Vol 26, Issue 9

Wolf Halton saphil at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 16 23:40:07 GMT 2009

Steven,

I will be teaching a "Linux on the Desktop" class on Thursday evening until about 10:00 pm
so I can't be at the ALE meeting.  The students seem to get a lot out of even ad hoc talks about the joys of doing (or working in) IT.

I expect it would be fun and educational for either of my Linux classes, but there are more students in the Thursday evening class than the Tuesday evening class.

-Wolf
--Click on WolfHalton.info and Speak Your Mind!

Of all things, good sense is the most fairly distributed: everyone thinks he is so well supplied with it that even those who are the hardest to satisfy in every other respect never desire more of it than they already have. -- René Descartes - Discours de la Méthode