I am looking for guest speakers for my s.Atlanta classes

Wolf Halton saphil at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 15 05:11:53 GMT 2009

Hi
I am teaching now in Riverdale, ITT Tech.  Would you like to come talk about IT/Ubuntu/ to a group of college students, breaking into the business?

I want to get at least 3 guest speakers set up in the next 3 months.  I teach 6 classes and 2 of them are specifically linux-related.

Wolf
678-384-4930

--Click on WolfHalton.info and Speak Your Mind!

Of all things, good sense is the most fairly distributed: everyone thinks he is so well supplied with it that even those who are the hardest to satisfy in every other respect never desire more of it than they already have. -- René Descartes - Discours de la Méthode