March 21st, 2pm Face-2-Face

Aaron Ruscetta arxaaron at
Thu Mar 12 17:49:02 GMT 2009

I'm looking forward to attending another Ubuntu GA F2F on
Saturday, March 21st!  I'd welcome any discussion of plans
for an Ubuntu 9.04 install fest as well, as I'm happy to offer
resources and support of myself and ALE.  Some potentials
and possibilities for more localized Linux meetings and
regular teaching venues have come up recently and I'd
like to share news about those as well.

I also have a request for another short stack or Ubuntu 8.10
disks to distribute through ALE, etc..  If anyone attending
has some to spare, please and thank you!

aaron Event Coordinator (etc.)