ubuntu server in virtualbox

Paul Cartwright ubuntu at pcartwright.com
Wed Mar 4 01:17:52 GMT 2009

On Tue March 3 2009, Nick Ali wrote:
> > pae
> > unable to boot - please use a kernel appropriate for your cpu.
> >
> > what did I do wrong and how do I fix it??
>
> Does this fix it: http://blog.networkfoo.org/?p=170

well, I think it did. I was able to boot.. but now I have the networking
hosed, and I can't even add gnome terminal.. so I had to change networking
back to NAT.. I was trying to follow the vbox networking how-to to add
bridged networking to the Vbox server.. just got power back on here in Athens
( north of Athens ) since yesterday at 10:30 am.. trying to do too much too
fast:)

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800