Hello Mailing List!

Joshua Chase joshua.d.chase at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 13:20:12 BST 2009

Bryan, thanks for joining!
Welcome to the team, look forward to meeting you. Thanks for reaching out,
we have some cool stuff coming up in Atlanta with the LoCo such as
http://atlantalinuxfest.org and face to face events.

You can find me in the irc channel as : linuxcrypt

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 9:05 PM, Object Constant
<objectconstant at gmail.com>wrote:

> I've just subscribed and want to say hello! my irc nick is iamtheobject or
> bryan, depending on the network usually idle longer on constant-irc.comand freenode and,
> dal.net as objectconstant
>
> I work as a datacenter tech for a webhosting company that has about 2500
> machines or so in two cages in atlantanap.com I'm the night shift guy and
> the owners uncle is the day shift guy, All alone in this world of loud fans,
> fixing things.
>
> have two kids, a bunch of computers, oh and a wife, can't forget her.
>
> and uhh, I was into component level electronics from age 8 to about 19, I
> still have a lot of that stuff too don't mess with it much. I'd like to
> start a garden one day in the above ground pool at the house I rent..
> nothing but tree's growing out of it now :p something likely with spokes and
> a zen garden in the center.
>
> oh and, Ubuntu Rocks!!! not as in like, Rocks in my soon to be zen garden,
> but as in It's an awesome piece of colloboration creating one of the best
> operating systems available today!
>
> prolly taken up too much of your time as it is now,
> Thanks!
> over and out,
> - Bryan

-Joshua Chase