Atlanta Linux Fest 09 Planning (Travis Bruce)

Travis Bruce tlbruce1969 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 21 21:36:43 GMT 2009

Hello all, I am Travis Bruce in Augusta, GA.  I would be glad to help out anyway I can.  I am afraid I am a little too far for the local stuff, but I can definitley help out with the marketing of the event in my local area.  Joe if you need anything from me, feel free to contact me.  I can even contact companies for swag and other stuff if you need help in that area.  I missed last years fest, but I am NOT missing it this year.  I figure getting involved would be great motivation for me and possibly help the local LUG get started again.  The colleges around here are ripe for this stuff.

Thanks,
Travis Bruce