Atlanta Linux Fest 09 Planning

David Tomaschik david at tuxteam.com
Wed Jan 21 17:24:30 GMT 2009

Sounds good.  Where I'm working now I have a ton of spare time during the
day, (aside from looking for a new job, lol) so I can work on it whenever.
If you want to send me an email off list with whatever you want to get done,
we can go from there.  I'm also available on this account on Google Talk if
you ever use that.

David