Atlanta Linux Fest 09 Planning

David Tomaschik david at tuxteam.com
Wed Jan 21 14:33:42 GMT 2009

Following the last ALF, was there any sort of feedback from attendees on
what they liked/didn't like about it?  One thing that might be interesting
would be to set up an installfest-type area, perhaps with a PXE boot server
containing live and installation media.  This might help first-timers and
people with slow connections perform installs.

We might want to approach ALE and/or one of the other local groups and try
to get some feedback from the people who were there, and to get some input
of what people would like to see.  I know from my work with Students for
Open Source that some sort of interactive or hands-on presentation would
probably go over very well, as opposed to the straight talks we mostly had
last time.

If you all need any help with getting any parts of the website up and
running, let me know -- I'd love to help out in any way.

David