Almost there

Eliott Turner EliottTurner at HotMail.com
Thu Feb 26 21:37:27 GMT 2009

Josh

I was also adding new repositories to the synaptic manager. So when I "Click on  System > Administration > Software Sources" now nothing happens anymore. But I could manually create a new sources list just for the cdrom if I new the commands. At first I used software sources to add a couple of the new repositories. Then after it stop working I had to manually edit the list to add the rest of them. And thanks for you help. I have been dreading reloading Ubuntu again.

eliott