One month till Atlanta Linux Fest 2009!

Nick Ali nali at ubuntu.com
Mon Aug 24 21:23:17 BST 2009

We are coming down to the wire for Atlanta Linux Fest 2009.

One of things we thought would be cool for ALF is an UbuCon. Kind of
an unconference conference, so anyone who wants to present something
related Ubuntu related can. One thing we have scheduled already is how
to triage bugs in Ubuntu with Launchpad. The Florida Team is going to
help out with that. If you are interested in something like this, let
us know.

There is going to be lots and lots of Ubuntu stuff at ALF. Talks about
PulseAudio, the kernel, the server, Ubuntu in the cloud.

The Ubuntu Kernel Team is also going to be on hand to test out
machines for Ubuntu 9.10. So if you want to see if your laptop will
work perfectly with Karmic Koala, bring it along and get it tested
out. The Kernel Team is also going to teach the basics of hacking
drivers.

We are also looking for some volunteers. Volunteer, and get free lunch
and a t-shirt!

See all of what will be going on at http://atlantalinuxfest.org.

--
http://boredandblogging.com