Changing ownership on floppy

Eric Weir eeweir at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 2 21:16:13 BST 2008

Thanks, Kevin. What I've got is "something like, but certainly not
identical. In my condition of relative ignorance, it looks to me like I
shouldn't be having the experience I'm having. [Does it say it should
automount and that it's owned by user?].

/dev/fd0    /media/floppy0    auto    rw,user,noauto,exec,utf8    0    0

Again, any insights would be appreciated.

Sincerely,
Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eeweir at bellsouth.net