Meetings on Ubuntu in Atlanta?

Joshua Chase joshua.d.chase at gmail.com
Sun May 4 18:04:25 BST 2008

Hi Jeff, we do meet face to face monnthly as well as weekly irc
meetings. You can see our meetings dates and locations @
ubuntu-georgia.org.  We are hosting an insall fest along with the ALE
team on the 17th at emory university as well.  If you want to be
involved in any way just let us know what you are interested in. Glad
you reached out!

Josh