How do I get ownership of my mailboxes.

Paul Boren pmboren at gmail.com
Thu May 1 23:14:51 BST 2008

Okay, for starters take a look at the following section on "Enabling
Auto-mount" in XFCE:

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/LowEndSystemSupport

Also here's some information on using xffstab in Thunar:

http://www.xfce.org/documentation/4.2/manuals/xffm

I think I follow what you have in mind for your back-up folder, Eric.
Basically it would be like another user folder in the /home directory
on that second hard drive.  That partition would automount when you
log-in and you would just have to archive all your files and copy them
over to the back up folder periodically.  That sounds manageable.

Finally this is a good list of other resources from the Xubuntu Desktop Guide:

https://help.ubuntu.com/xubuntu/desktopguide/C/getting-help.html

-- Paul Boren