Face to Face: Athens location

Rob J. Caskey rcaskey at athenshousing.org
Mon Mar 31 18:17:23 BST 2008

Which is a BAD thing if you want people to be able to find a place to park.

There are good Japanese (Shoki), Chinese (Pe King), Italian (Carabas),
Burger (5 Guys Burger & Fries), and Pizza (Mama Sid's) joints which
are out from down town and have their own dedicated no-cost parking. I
would _highly_ recommend one of those.

--Rob