IRC Meeting days

Jon Reagan jreagan1990 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 18:40:56 GMT 2008

Hello everyone,

I have set up a new poll on the Ubuntu Georgia LoCo website.  For the
past few days, several team members have been discussing changes in the
date/time for the weekly IRC meetings.

You can vote in the poll here:

http://www.ubuntu-georgia.org/node/23

We want to give you the opportunity to come and learn with other Ubuntu
users in Georgia, help spread Ubuntu, help others with their
installations, and be involved with the team. Making that process easier
for you is our goal!  The poll is currently set for which day you want
the meeting to be held, and is open until this Sunday, so please get
your vote in for what works best for you!  For your preferred time of
day for the meeting, reply back to this thread.  Have a great rest of
the day!

Thanks,

Jon Reagan