Can sign-in on Ubuntu forums

Eric Weir eeweir at bellsouth.net
Sun Mar 16 15:06:07 GMT 2008

Yesterday I changed my password on the Ubuntu forums and asked that it
be remembered. In my own records I deleted the old password and recorded
the new one.

Today the forums are asking me to sign-in and when I do it tells me my
new password is not valid. I can't even send a private message to a
moderator. I don't want to reregister because I don't want to go through
the rigamarole of reconfiguring my control panel.

Can anyone help get access to the forums so I can rechange my password?

Thanks,
Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eeweir at bellsouth.net