Face to Face Meeting Locations

Jon Reagan jreagan1990 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 17:26:35 GMT 2008

Hello everyone,

For the monthly face to face meetings, we will begin next month revolving
the locations from month to month.  The three locations will be the
following:

1. Athens

2. Decatur

3. Sandy Springs (Roswell Rd. Mellow Mushroom)

Next month (April) we will be meeting in Athens, at a location that has yet
to be decided.

May we will be meeting in Decatur, and then in June we will be meeting back
Sandy Springs, at which point the pattern will begin again.  The meetings
will be held on the second Saturday of each month, with exceptions being
made for holidays.

If you have any suggestions for the meeting in Athens, please do send them
along, and thanks to those who have already done so!

Thanks,

Jon