June face to face meeting reminder

Kevin Fishburne kevinfishburne at eightvirtues.com
Fri Jun 20 20:02:18 BST 2008

On Fri, 2008-06-20 at 12:17 -0400, Jon Reagan wrote:

> We will be discussing the next generation of InstallFest, UbuCon
> Atlanta.  You can check out this page for a document that details some
> of the things we will be discussing.  Please RSVP by replying back to
> my email,

I looked over the document and it looks like the Georgia LoCo is
responsible for setting up UbuCon Atlanta. Is that right? If so, this
article:

http://coloco.ubuntu-rocks.org/2007/06/04/ubucon-boulder-it-isnt-hard-to-run-an-ubuntu-conference/

might be of some interest. It states that Google is actively promoting
UbuCon and could possibly be recruited for help with equipment and such.
They also got Canonical or sponsor an exhibition booth.

Kevin Fishburne
Eight Virtues
www:
e-mail: